Amongst the picturesque London Plan Trees of Money Street is the fully restored and transformed Mackays Aerated Waters Factory (circa 1928). The streetscape offers a vibrant green, shady canopy in summer that turns into a warm gold in autumn. This mixed use development is a multiple award winner including Western Australian heritage Awards for Best Adaptive Use, HIA Green Smart Development of the Year and Master Builders Association for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Eco friendly features of the building include rain water harvesting, communal solar power system and a solar gas boosted hot water system.
- This location offers all the conveniences of an inner city location. The free CAT bus route comes close by and there is local shopping, chemists and a variety of restaurants and cafes only a few minuteswalk from your doorstep.
- Extra high ceilings give an added sense of spaciousness that is difficult to find in most apartments. It is completely secure building with intercom and basement parking, a resident gymnasium and elevator access from all levels.
- The view from the living area is straight out to a blanket of leaves giving a green outlook as well as privacy. You an often even hear small birds chirping away whilst relaxing on the balcony.
- There is a reason this building is a multiple award winner. You can be part of this unique and sustainable building on one of Perth most desirable streets.
Council Rates: $1,729.97 p.a.; Water Rates: $1,293.49 p.a.; Strata Levy: $4,059 p.a.; Reserve Levy: $738 p.a.
Floor area 89sqm; Balcony 15sqm; Entry 9sqm; Car bay 16 sqm; Storeroom 3sqm; Total Strata Area 130sqm.
For a virtual tour, please click on the "virtual tour" tab available next to floorplans or copy and paste the following link manually: